Table of Contents
- I. General
- II. Responsible party
- III. Your rights
- IV. Processing of personal data during informational use of our website
- V. Processing of personal data by cookies
- VI. Other functions and offers of our website
- VII. Contacting us
- VIII. Registration
- IX. Contact Form 7
- X. Yoast
- XI. YouTube
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website.
(2) The term 'personal data' means, with reference to the definition of Article 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as 'General Data Protection Regulation' or 'GDPR' for short), all data that can be personally related to you. This includes, for example, name, address, e-mail address, user behavior. With regard to further terminology, in particular the terms processing', 'controller', 'processor' and 'consent', we refer to the legal data protection definitions of Art. 4 DSGVO.
(3) We process personal data only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and the content and services offered by us. Personal data is regularly processed only if you have given us your consent within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO or if the processing is permitted by statutory provisions, in particular by one of the legal bases mentioned in Art. 6 (1) b) to f) DSGVO.
(4) Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. In addition, storage may take place if this has been provided for by national or European regulations to which we are subject. In this case, the data will be blocked or deleted when the storage period prescribed by the respective regulations has expired. The latter does not apply if further storage of the data is necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
(5) If we wish to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our website or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
II. Responsible party
(1) The responsible party within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDRP, the other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other regulations and provisions of a data protection nature is:
Berg & Voss Metall Manufaktur in Westfalen GmbH & Co. KG
represented by the Berg & Voss Verwaltungs- und Beteiligungs-GmbH
this in return represented by Norbert Voss, Ralf Seifert
Konrad-Adenauer-Str. 32 A
Phone: +49 5244 906990
Fax: +49 5244 9069913
Register court: Amtsgericht Gütersloh
Register number: HRA 5994
(2) For further details on the responsible body, please refer to our imprint.
III. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to us in respect of personal data relating to you:
- the right of access,
- the right to rectification and erasure,
- the right to restriction of processing,
- the right to object to processing,
- the right to data portability.
(2) Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
IV. Processing of personal data during informational use of our website
(1) If you access our website without registering or otherwise providing us with information ('Informational Use'), we only collect the personal data that your web browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to enable you to view our website and to ensure its stability and security: IP address, Date and time of the request, Time zone difference to GMT, Content of the web page, Access status (HTTP status), Amount of data transferred, Request website, Web browser, operating system, browser language and version
(2) The aforementioned data is also stored in so-called log files on our servers. A storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place.
(3) The collection and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary to enable the delivery of our website to your terminal device. For this purpose, your IP address must be stored for the duration of your visit to our website.
(4) The storage of the above-mentioned data in log files serves to ensure the functionality and optimization of our website as well as to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(5) An evaluation of this data for marketing purposes does not take place. In the above purposes lies our legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis for the collection and temporary storage of the aforementioned data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDRP. The aforementioned data for the provision of our website will be deleted when the respective session has ended. The collection of the above data for the provision of our website and the storage of this data in log files is mandatory for the operation of our website. There is no possibility to object.
V. Processing of personal data by cookies
(1) We use so-called cookies on our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the storage medium of your end device, for example on a hard drive, and through which certain information flows to us as the body that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your end device. This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below.
(2) Cookies that are stored in association with your web browser:
- Transient cookies: these cookies are automatically deleted when you close your web browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, by means of which various requests of your web browser can be assigned to the common session. This makes it possible to recognise your terminal device when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted as soon as you log out or close the web browser.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete these cookies at any time in the settings of your web browser.
(3) The processing of personal data by the aforementioned cookies serves to make the offer of our website as a whole more user-friendly and effective for you. Some functions of our website cannot be offered without the use of these cookies. In particular, some functions of our website require that your web browser can still be identified after a page change. If you have an account, we use the cookies to identify you for subsequent visits. This prevents you from having to log in again each time you visit our website. The data processed by cookies that are required to provide the functions of our website are not used to create user profiles. Where cookies are used for analysis purposes, they are used to improve the quality and user-friendliness of our website, its content and functions. They enable us to track how the website, which functions and how often they are used. This enables us to continuously optimize our offer.
(4) In the above purposes lies our legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDRP.
(5) The above cookies are stored on your terminal device and transmitted from it to our server. You can therefore configure the processing of data and information by cookies yourself. You can make appropriate configurations in the settings of your web browser, through which you can, for example, reject third-party cookies or cookies altogether. In this context, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all functions of our website properly. In addition, we recommend a regular manual deletion of cookies as well as your browser history.
VI. Other functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the aforementioned informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. This usually requires the provision of further personal data. We need this data to provide the respective service. The aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process this data, which have been carefully selected and commissioned by us. These service providers are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored by us. Insofar as personal data is passed on to third parties in the course of services which we offer jointly with partners, you can find more detailed information in the following descriptions of the individual services. If these third parties are based in a country outside the European Economic Area, you can find more detailed information about the consequences of this circumstance in the following descriptions of the individual services.
VII. Contacting us
(1) If you contact us by e-mail, the personal data you send to us with your e-mail will be stored.
(2) In addition, we maintain a contact form on our website with which you can contact us. In doing so, the data you enter in the input mask is transmitted to us and stored: Salutation, First name, Last name, Email address, Address, Phone, Nachricht,Angaben zur Anfrage.
(4) The processing of the above personal data is solely for the purpose of dealing with your enquiries.
(5) The processing of further personal data, which is generated by the use of the contact form provided on our website, serves to prevent misuse as well as to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(6) This is also our legitimate interest in processing your personal data. Insofar as you have given us consent for this, the legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDRP. Otherwise, the legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDRP, in particular in the event that the data is transmitted to us by you by sending us an e-mail. Insofar as you wish to work towards the conclusion of a contract by sending us an e-mail, Art. 6 (1) (b) GDRP constitutes an additional legal basis.
(7) The data will be deleted, subject to statutory retention periods, as soon as we have conclusively processed your request. When contacting us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. We would like to point out that in this case your request cannot be processed any further. You can declare the revocation or the objection by sending an e-mail to our e-mail address given in the imprint.
(1) In order to use additional functions of our website, we offer the possibility to register by providing personal data. The data is thereby entered into an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. The data will not be passed on to third parties. The mandatory data requested during registration are marked accordingly and must be provided in full. Otherwise we will reject the registration. The following data is collected during the registration process: Salutation, First name, Last name, Email address, Address.
(2) At the time of registration, the IP address and the date and time of registration are also stored. As part of the registration process, consent is obtained from the user to process this data.
(3) Registration is required for the provision of certain content and services on our website. We use the data entered for this purpose only for the purpose of using the respective offer or service or for providing the services that you have registered to use. In the event of important changes to our offers, services or benefits, for example concerning the scope of the offer or in the event of technically necessary changes, we will use the e-mail address provided during registration to inform you of this. The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDRP. Insofar as the registration serves to conclude or execute a contract, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDRP represents an additional legal basis.
(4) You can revoke any consent you have given at any time. The legality of the data processing already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
(5) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for achieving the purpose of their collection. This is the case when the registration on our website is cancelled or modified. You have the possibility to cancel the registration at any time. You can have the data stored about you changed at any time. Legal retention periods remain unaffected.
(6) We only transmit personal data to third parties if this is necessary in the context of contract processing. A further transmission of the data does not take place or only if you have expressly agreed to the transmission. Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent, for example for advertising purposes.
(7) If you have given us your consent, the legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a) GDRP. Otherwise, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDRP.
IX. Contact Form 7
We use the service on our website.No personal data is processed when using the service.
We use the service on our website.No personal data is processed when using the service.
Don Emanuelstraat 3
6602 GX Wijchen
Phone +31 24 8200337
We use the service on our website.
When you open a website in which a media conten of the provider is embedded, data is transmitted to a server of the provider and stored there. If you have a user account with the provider and are registered, the provider can thereby assign the visit to your user account. The provider stores this data as user profiles and uses it for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its websites. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. Please contact the provider directly.
We include content from the provider on the web pages of our Internet presence in order to make this content directly available to you without you having to call up the content separately on the provider's pages. This allows us to improve our offer and the user experience for you and make it more interesting.
The service transmits personal data to the USA. The EU Commission has decided that this country offers an adequate level of data protection (TADPF). The service has submitted to the TADPF.
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR (consent).
Google Ireland Limited
Google Building Gordon House
Phone +353 1 543 1000
Fax +353 1 686 5660